Last updated 24th March 2021
Welcome to myfreebingocards.com ("this website"), operated by Make Print Play Ltd ("we", "us"). The domain mfbc.us is an alias for myfreebingocards.com used to shorten links, so "this website" includes myfreebingocards.com and mfbc.us, and the following terms apply to both domains. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of this website and the bingo cards produced by this website. Reproduction of any material is prohibited, with the exception of PDF Bingo Cards and Virtual Bingo Cards strictly as outlined below.
PDF Bingo Cards
- On this website you can produce PDF files containing 30, 100, 250 or 500 bingo cards. See example here.
- You may only use the PDF bingo cards by printing them in their original form.
- Do not modify the PDF files or remove the "myfreebingocards.com" or "made with mfbc.us" link which appears on each bingo card.
- Do not split the PDF files into parts.
- Do not make derivative works from any parts of our PDF bingo cards.
- You can save our PDF bingo cards and print them as many times as you like, but you may only store them for personal use.
- Do not upload our PDF bingo cards to any website or file sharing service.
- You may not resell or redistribute our PDF bingo cards, either in digital or printed format.
Virtual Bingo Cards
- On this website you can produce virtual bingo cards which can be sent out electronically to individual players. See example here.
- Players may play their virtual bingo card in their web browser, or print off a copy to play on paper.
- Do not modify the virtual bingo cards or remove the "myfreebingocards.com" or "made with mfbc.us" link which appears on each bingo card.
- Do not make derivative works from any parts of our virtual bingo cards.
- Do not embed our virtual bingo cards on another website or app.
- Do not save our virtual bingo cards or store them in any digital format.
- You may not resell our virtual bingo cards, either in digital or printed format.
- If you pay for a set of bingo cards you will receive access to online features that include virtual bingo cards, a virtual bingo invite system, and an online bingo caller.
- Your access to these online features expires 31 days from the date of purchase.
- You may share access to the bingo caller with one other person to facilitate running your game smoothly, but you may not share access more widely.
- You must comply with instructions given about our email invite system to ensure that your players do not receive unsolicited emails from us.
- Fitness for Purpose
- This website and all its features are intended for entertainment purposes.
- Our bingo system has not been approved or vetted by authorities in any state or country.
- We make no warranty that our bingo system is suitable for bingo games where prizes of any value are at stake, and we accept no liability if the fairness or functionality of our bingo system is challenged.
- Legal Status of Bingo
- We cannot advise you whether it is legal to play bingo in your country or state. Laws governing bingo vary greatly from place to place, and the legal status of your game may depend on a number of factors. There may be severe penalties for running a bingo game that is not permitted by local laws.
- It is your responsibility to take independent legal advice before you play your bingo game.
- This is especially important if you plan to charge players a fee to play. Do not assume that your game is legal because you are raising money for charity.
- In no event will we accept any liability if your bingo game is found to be unlawful.
- Website Downtime
- Whilst this website is extremely reliable, we cannot guarantee that it will be running 100% of the time, and we cannot guarantee that all functions will be available 100% of the time.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage resulting from downtime or impairments the functionality of this website.
- If you are planning an important bingo game then it is essential you make plans for the possibility that our site will be down either before or during your game.
- Website Changes
- From time to time we may add, modify or remove features from this website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the modification or removal of features from this website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage resulting from printing our bingo cards.
- It is essential that you print a test page before printing a full set of bingo cards to identify any printing problems.
- We do not offer refunds if you are unhappy with bingo cards you have paid for, or if you make a mistake when creating your bingo cards.
- We strongly advise you to generate a set of free bingo cards before you buy, so you can see what you will be getting when you pay.
- We strongly advise you to check your bingo cards carefully as soon as you have paid for them. In case you spot any mistakes we provide a voucher code that will enable you to make one set of changes for free within 24 hours.